Jenn had the ambitious goal to spend Summer 2010 hitting all of the Midwestern ballparks that we hadn’t already been to. We didn’t quite get to all of them (next year, Minnesota!), but we did cover a lot of mileage to see games:
- July 18: Rockies at Reds, Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati OH [blog] [photos]
- July 31: Orioles at Royals, Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City MO [blog] [photos]
- August 18: Padres at Cubs, Wrigley Field, Chicago IL (we had been there before; we took Jenn’s parents there for their anniversary)
- August 20: Giants at Cardinals, Busch Stadium, St. Louis MO
- August 28: Yankees at White Sox, U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago IL (in 2000 we had one of our worst baseball experiences there; this time was somewhat better)
- September 25: Marlins at Brewers, Miller Park, Milwaukee WI [blog] [photos]
Only three of those contributed toward the goal of seeing a home game for every team in Major League Baseball, though it was our first visit to the Cardinals’ new park.